American Express has developed the American Express Corporate Purchasing Card for the settlement of maintenance, repair and operational (MRO) supplier payments, which means that you have even greater capability to monitor spend, streamline processes and source increased savings from suppliers.
Partnering with you to expand your Card programme
This solution is aimed at corporate purchases from suppliers who may or may not traditionally accept cards for payment, whether they represent major 30-day accounts or process large volumes of low-value transactions.
American Express, in conjunction with you, will negotiate with your suppliers to ensure an optimum payment structure to maximise the benefit for all parties concerned.
Benefits for your organisation
- Automated supplier billing and payment, enabling a streamlined purchasing process (less cost, less paperwork and more financial control).
- Our management reports will enable more efficient management of, and negotiations with, your preferred suppliers.
- You will have complete control of your procurement programme, whether you would like to specify the number of transactions allowed per day or the exact suppliers where the Corporate Purchasing Card can be used.
Benefits for your suppliers
- They will enjoy improved cashflow as a result of reduced creditor days.
- Collection costs are reduced, because these are handled by American Express.
- Account setup and servicing is managed by American Express, reducing their administration burden.
- By allowing their customers the flexibility and benefits of another payment mechanism (American Express), customer loyalty is increased and new business opportunities are created.
I would like to find out more about...